Al-Kindi Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited, 60-bed healthcare facility providing a full range of medical and surgical services to meet the needs of our diverse patient base. Patients receive leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options without leaving the community setting of Al-Kindi Hospital. Please visit our department’s page to learn more about our specialty services and programs.
Growing with the community
Growing along with the community is a major goal at Al-Kindi Hospital during the next five years. Toward that end, major infrastructure enhancements are underway as well as a renewed commitment to providing excellent customer service—all building on the hospital’s reputation for providing quality health care. Here are some recent examples:
- A new modern, efficient emergency department provides patients with the level of care they need with improved timeliness and privacy. This also includes a fast-track area for less severe cases, and enhanced specialty programs for stroke, chest pain, asthma and pain management.
- A new intensive care unit provides highly advanced resources for care of critically ill patients.
- Our new pavilion entrance includes convenient registration and admitting areas.
- The addition of a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine offers convenience of on-site radiology care.
- Several community-based physician clinics servicing our communities.